Municipal Elections: Voter Information

person dropping paper on box

Elections are taking place in all municipalities and MRCs in Quebec soon. You must be registered on your municipality’s electoral list in order to vote.

The communications committee of the BV Lac Heney Watershed Association has written these few documents of interest to help you make your choices. The information therein is abbreviated and collated to make reading easier; they include the information that we were able to obtain from the candidates; others either did not answer our questions, or could not be reached.

If you have any questions, please send us a note via the Contact Us tab.

For residents of Lac Ste-Marie

For Gracefield residents

Leave a Reply