The raft in the picture below has washed up on the shore of Lac Heney. Please contact us and we can put you in touch with the person who spotted it.
Welcome to the lakes and to the opening up of our region. We are hopeful that the summer and fall of 2021 will be better for everyone as the pandemic starts to subside.
The Annual General Meeting of the BVLH Watershed will be held outdoors under a tent on Sunday August 29, 2021 on the grounds of the Lac-Sainte-Marie municipal offices:
Municipality of Lac-Sainte-Marie Community Centre
106, chemin Lac-Sainte-Marie
PLEASE JOIN US!! The association meeting will start at 10:30 am. Lunch will be served at noon. Free BBQ and soft drinks for all members. This is an opportunity to hear about the following:
- Bay Captains and their work during the pandemic
- The state of the lakes in our watershed and their water quality (Noir, Vert, à la Barbue, Desormeaux, and Heney)
- The new signage for islands on Lac Heney and priorities for protecting their environment
- Information regarding candidates running in the upcoming municipal elections
- Mugs and shirts will be for sale to support the work of the association.
- You can pay dues at the meeting if you have not paid online at www.mylacheney.ca