We are looking for volunteers to join the Membership and Communications Committee. The initial time commitment will be a 10-20 hours in total over the next 3 months.
The committee is preparing for a roll-out of our “Bay Captain” program in spring 2019. Our goal is to create and deliver materials to help Bay Captains inform our neighbours of association news and share issues involving the watershed.
We need help to:
• Create/edit Bay Captain materials, such as listing responsibilities and roles
• Create/edit educational “primers” on high profile subjects – algae, weeds, water clarity
• Participate on a focus group to review materials
• Act as a Bay Captain and/or help our Bay Captains
• Manage communications with Bay Captains on behalf of the Committee
• Compile Bay Captain info packages and deliver to other volunteers
• Create residential email contact lists so we can easily reach all of our neighbours
To get more information or volunteer, please use the contact form or email directly to email@example.com. Our association only works through our volunteers! We cannot achieve our goals without the commitment of our lake neighbours.
Thanks from Rock, John, Duka, Sean, Aileen and Roger
APLH Membership and Communications Committee